People are annoying. Fact. I know because I am one, I can be annoyed and no doubt be annoying too. For a fun experiment try adding lots of people to a small room with too many beds, and watch as some who might normally be mildly annoying become someone you want to bitch slap across the face. We have had our share of annoying, frustrating and plain disgusting dorm mates and have probably been less than decent dorm mates ourselves [...]
Image by epSos What I am about to say is not going to send you into an excited frenzy. I apologise now. I know that travel is fun and exciting and wildly exhilarating. But like everything it has a bland and untasty side. You know the one, it is like that ever growing stack of papers in the corner of your desk that you need to attend to but really don’t want to, and it is called a budget. Budgets [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Couch Talk with Skott and Shawna from Get Up & Globe November 19, 2012
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....
- Travel Photo Roulette #55: The Natural World Wanderlusters: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....