Keukenhof had just opened when we arrived in Holland last week and given that Holland is the place to see tulips, we went to check it out, and I have got to say it was pretty damn awesome. These world famous gardens are near the town of Lisse, south west of Amsterdam. They were started in 1949 by the Mayor of the town to showcase and exhibit new and existing flowers, in an effort to help the Dutch export industry. [...]
You do!? Well you are in luck. One just like this is for sale in Rotterdam right now. The asking price? ONE EURO. That’s right, for just one euro you can be the proud owner of your very own 18th century windmill. All you need is a spare 40 or 50 thousand euros per year, the amount required to keep the windmill in top working order, as it has been for the last several hundred years. You might be [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....