We loved the rainbow crossing that Sydney put up in the heart of Oxford Street for the Mardi Gras, and we were glad we got to check it out in person before the council decided to rip it up in the dead of the night.
“Where are you from?” This question is one of the most common to be asked of you by your fellow traveller. It is usually the conversation starter as you sit next to someone on a bus or get chatting at a hostel. If either of you has been to the others home country or town you usually exchange stories along the lines of “I had a great time there, my favourite place/beach/restaurant/town was….”. I, however, often get a slightly different [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....