We spent a month travelling through Turkey last summer and our week spent in Cappadocia still tops the list. Cappadocia is located in the Central Anatolia region and is famous for its unique landscape of caves and rock formations, called fairy chimneys. The landscape of the Cappadocia plateau has been sculpted naturally by erosion. The ancient volcanoes of Mount Erciyes, Mount Hasan and Mount Melendiz expelled many layers of thick volcanic tuff over the area thousands of years ago. Over time this volcanic tuff [...]
Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
We are nearing the end of the warm weather in Europe and after a summer in Australia followed by a summer here and I slightly (okay, more than slightly) freaking out about the winter that we will be facing over the coming months. We have spent time at some amazing beaches over the last few months in Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Italy and France. I love hitting the water, and I mean literally, if I can jump into the ocean from a [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- loui vuitton handbags: But how quick will it be to manufacture a full-tim...
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...