Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
Recently I did something that has been on my ‘bucket list’ every since I can remember; sky diving. I knew we were going to be spending a few nights in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland, which is reknown for adventure and extreme sports, so there had never been a better place to take the plunge. Sarah was up for it too and as the time got closer we were impatiently counting down the days until we would get there. As soon as we [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- loui vuitton handbags: But how quick will it be to manufacture a full-tim...
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...