Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
Today I tried Haggis for the very first time, and the verdict…I liked it. Not only liked it but I would definitely eat it again. But lets start at the beginning here. What exactly is Haggis? The dish is made of a sheep’s ‘pluck’ – that is its heart, liver and lungs, encassed and cooked in the sheep’s stomach (waste no want not, right?). The cooked heart, liver and lungs are minced with onion, oatmeal, a number of spices as [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....