This favourite snap comes from our recent trip to Morocco, where the sites were aplenty, the scenery astounding and the atmosphere contagious. Our travel companions, Ryan and Amen, were always on the look out to get the perfect action shot amongst the incredible landscape, and here at Todra Gorge, we succeeded in capturing the ‘magic’ moment. Looking like they are right out of a Jackie Chan action flick, Ryan and Amen really nailed this one in creating the ultimate kick ass snap. [...]
When you think of Moroccon food and drink, what comes to mind? A fragrant and spice infused tagine, a fluffy cous cous dish or perhaps mint tea. Without a doubt these well known dishes are famous for a good reason, they are delicious, easily prepared and available everywhere. But if you are heading to Marrakesh, your food adventures should not stop there. Marrakesh has some of the most verstitle and delicious street food on offer. Here are some of my favourite dishes: [...]
Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
Making tea in Morocco is an art form and is great to watch as you wait for piping hot cup you know is going to taste so good. Often referred to as Berber whiskey, the national drink of Morocco is mint tea, and is consumed by most people in upwards of five times a day. It is made with green tea and Morocco was the first country in the world to import green tea from China, currently importing over [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....