I always thought that Venice was only a city for the old, rich and in love. But I have come to think I was wrong. Or perhaps it is just because I am in love. Either way, the city that refuses to sink has slowly made it’s way to the top of my travel list and I am itching to get there. So why do I want to go? The easy answer in one word? Gondolas. The long answer in more [...]
About nine years ago I was in Rome with my family and we went to visit the Vatican. However, our visit was cut short before it even began. As my mum and I walked up the road leading to St Peter’s Square we suddenly found ourselves taken along by a swarm of people crowding to get in. We knew Vatican City would be busy but this was unreal! A passer by kindly informed us that no, this was not normal, there was [...]
Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
I love food, no question about it. I like to seek out new and different food whilst travelling as it is always a rewarding experience. It is not just about the food itself, but the combination of the place you eat it, the people who cook it, the tradition behind it, that have all come together to give you the dish you are about to eat. However, as much as I love eating out and trying local dishes I also [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....