We were in the Czech Republic a few weeks ago, which was not long after the the passing of Vaclav Havel. If you don’t know Vaclav Havel, he was a reknowed playwright, essayist, politician and human rights activist. In 1968, he had to abandon the theatre after the Prague Spring, following which he became more involved in the political struggle against the Czechoslovakian communist dictatorship. He is also synonymous with the velvet revolution in 1989 and is named as one of the fathers of the [...]
Archive | Czech Republic RSS feed for this section
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....