There were steps a plenty in Kotor! We were staying in Budva and caught the bus over in the morning full of enthusiasm to climb up to St John’s Fortress, one of the main tourist drawcards of this picturesque town. The old crumbling fortress was an amazing site as we rounded the corner into the town, and we glanced at each other knowing that we have done little to no exercise in over two months, so we were in for [...]
Christmas is almost here and we are rugging up and getting cozy for a cold one in London.We had our fingers crossed for a white Christmas even though we knew it was slim chance so here is hoping that we will have some snow filled travels in the new year. With out without snow, this Christmas will be a lot colder than what we are used to in Australia. It will be a different experience to have a cold Christmas, [...]
We are nearing the end of the warm weather in Europe and after a summer in Australia followed by a summer here and I slightly (okay, more than slightly) freaking out about the winter that we will be facing over the coming months. We have spent time at some amazing beaches over the last few months in Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Italy and France. I love hitting the water, and I mean literally, if I can jump into the ocean from a [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....