Today’s snap is of Abraxas taking a nap in the afternoon sun. We are missing our extended family of 14 huskies in Austria!
We are currently doing a Workaway placement at a Siberian Husky Centre in Austria. The centre runs a number of activities involving the fourteen dogs with both customers and animal assisted therapy groups including hikes, bike rides, orienteering and of course sled and cart runs. During winter when there is snow they do sled runs (it really is like you see in the movies, except they don’t actually say “mush!”), however when most of the snow has melted, [...]
We have just started a new helpx/workaway position in Austria at a Siberian Husky centre and today we went for a little trip with a few of the dogs in the car. I really don’t think I can describe it as well in words. So I will just let the photos do it for me. [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- Favourite Snaps: Rainbow Crossing Sydney April 1, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Katka: I live nearby and I never thought of it as being p...
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....