Welcome! Couch Talk is where we sit down to have a friendly chit chat with some cool people from the world of travel blogging. This week we are talking to Katie from Katie Going Global who has a huge obsession with the former soviet states which makes her blog one of our all time favs! 1. What floats your boat – solo, couple, a mate or group travel? If I was coupled up, I would say couples travel…but since I’m not, [...]
Getting the goss on Couch Talk Welcome to Couch Talk, where we sit down to have a friendly chit chat with some cool people from the world of travel blogging. This week we are talking to Skott and Shawna from Get up & Globe. Recently married, they left Saskatchewan in June 2011 on what can only be described as the ultimate honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! 1. What floats your boat – solo, couple, a mate or group travel? We have [...]
Welcome to the second edition of Couch Talk, our new interview series. Each fortnight on Food Travel Bliss we sit down to have a friendly chit chat with some our our favourite travel bloggers. This weeks addition of Couch Talk is with the fab travelling couple Cole and Adela from Four Jandals. Cole and Adela are the Kiwi Adventure Couple who are travelling and working their way around the world in their trusty jandals. Not sure what Jandals are? Jandal is New [...]
Welcome to our brand new series Couch Talk! Each week on Food Travel Bliss we will be sitting down for a friendly chit chat with some of our favourite travel bloggers and we are pleased to announce our very first edition, featuring (drum roll please) Rachel and Euan from Our Wee Trip. Rachel and Euan are a young Scottish couple who blog about their adventures as they travel through Asia, New Zealand and Australia. 1. What floats your boat – solo, couple, a mate or group travel? [...]
- Photo Roulette Round 42: Evening May 7, 2012
- Our worst dorm mate ever? A 74 year old Granny. I’m serious. March 19, 2012
- A Guide to Marrakesh Street Food January 23, 2012
- Pizza: 9 years later and as tasty as ever February 14, 2012
- Travel Photo Roulette Round 42: The Winner! May 17, 2012
- Australia thinks it is huge, but really it is tiny!! April 23, 2013
- I want to ‘Go with Oh’ to Venice! December 12, 2012
- Couch talk with Katie from Katie Going Global December 11, 2012
- Sarah vs the Abalone: A squirmy tale December 4, 2012
- Couch Talk with Skott and Shawna from Get Up & Globe November 19, 2012
- Endri Hasanaj: It really does! Haha I agree completely with you o...
- Dave: cool guide! Thanks for posting :)...
- Luke: HI Girls, Just stumbled across your blog and ha...
- Travel Photo Roulette #56: Patterns | Travel Junkies: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....
- Travel Photo Roulette #55: The Natural World Wanderlusters: [...] 7 – 14, 2012 – Food Travel Bliss – [.....